Watch KK Grow

Stories about life with KK, and some other random topics now and then...

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santa x 2

Last weekend Daddy, KK and I had the honor of having brunch with Santa. Santa was so sweet and good with K, I practically melted into the floor. She asked for a My L!ttle P0ny, and I think there is a fair chance that he will bring her one. How could he resist the wishes of a little girl who asks him for Eskimo Kisses??





On Saturday, we also visited Santa at our traditional location with KK's cousin C. This is the same place Daddy went when he was little. This year Santa was outside, and it was a bit windy and cold so we didn't stay long at all. The kids still enjoyed seeing him (and KK still wanted a My L!ttle P0ny!)


Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!

2 Comments:

At 4:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are beautiful pictures! KK is getting better and better at posing for pictures. We wish we were there to share Christmas with you. It is going to be a blue Christmas again for us.

Grandma K

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

Your Santa photos are precious!!
Eskimo kisses, are you kidding me? Adorable!
Nice capture.

Bet you guys are looking forward to Christmas as much as we are. This age is so much fun (though we haven't caught the My Little Pony bug yet..). Enjoy it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home