Watch KK Grow

Stories about life with KK, and some other random topics now and then...

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cocoa POPS!

I mean that as a verb, not a noun! I was baking for a cookie exchange and my darling little girl was being a very helpful assistant. When it was time to open the cocoa container, she was watching intently as I pulled up the foil seal. POOF! Cocoa powder exploded out in a poofy brown cloud, all over her face and hair! She took it like a champ, even though it got into her eyes, probably because Daddy and I were laughing hysterically. Here is a chocolate covered treat that won't add any pounds!

2 Comments:

At 5:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty Funny!!! I can see the Christmas lights around the fireplace. AHHHHHH!

Grandma K

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

Aww, she looks great in cocoa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home