Watch KK Grow

Stories about life with KK, and some other random topics now and then...

Saturday, September 04, 2010

KK's still growing...now HE is too!

Obviously it's been a while since we've been here...I almost forgot how to log in and create a new post! While I hope that people visit KK's blog to "Watch her Grow" it is also a place for me to create a journal for our family to capture and remember special days and events. So, over the next few days I'm going to attempt to recap all that I've missed over the past several months.

First, for those who might still visit, I suppose I should explain the absence: We have a new baby on the way! This pregnancy has been a little more challenging, probably because I'm a few years older AND maybe because it's a BOY! Who knows for sure...but it took pretty much all of my energy those first few (really more than a few) months just to get out of bed, take care of our beautiful KK, battle the nausea, and fight the sinus infections...and most recently address my obsessive urge to nest. Sadly, blogging had to move to the back seat for a while. We've turned a corner, hopefully for good, and I have a teeny extra bit of energy that I want to spend here! (I'll try not to let the upcoming sleepless nights slow me down...)

Of course KK is super-excited about "Brother" and is looking forward to being our big helper. She'll be a fantastic big sister and I am so excited to see the two of them together! We will probably have to change the name of this little journal too. Any suggestions?

Before then, I have a lot of catching up to do. Stay tuned for March!

2 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger Auntie Sunshine said...

I vote Good Times for you new blog name. Of course.

♪♫ Good Times ♪♫ Ain't we lucky we got 'em ♪♫ Good Times ♪♫

xoxo

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Kar said...

I submit "More Moores." That's what I'd use if I had the time/energy/creativity/know-how to do a blog. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home