Watch KK Grow

Stories about life with KK, and some other random topics now and then...

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

July

Nothing beats hot summer days more than heading to the pool! Over the 4th, Cousin C came to visit (along with his family and Grandma M) and he and KK spent lots of time in the water. And shooting off some fireworks with Grandma!



Later in the month we still wanted to beat the heat, so we headed for higher altitude. A few days at the Hotel Colorado and Glenwood Hot Springs pool was just what we needed. We also found out the day before we left for Glenwood that baby is a boy!
KK also participated in a week-long soccer camp at the end of the month. I think she had fun, but she still likes to take a lot of breaks when she's playing the game. : ) Finally, Grandma K came to visit us for a long weekend in July -- but I don't think I took any pictures! I must have collapsed on the couch and let her do all the work while she was here. Sorry Mom!

1 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was my pleasure and I am looking forward to coming out to help you in November!

Love you all,
MOM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home