Watch KK Grow

Stories about life with KK, and some other random topics now and then...

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Big girl!

Today, we turned KK's carseat around and she faced forward in the car for the very first time! I don't know how much she weighs for sure, but I'm 99% sure it's more than 20 pounds - if only barely - so I decided to go for it. Whenever I turned to look at her in the back seat, she would smile big and say her sweet little "Hieeeee!". Other than that, I can't say she behaved any differently - which is good, since she has always been a good and patient passenger.

AJ and I went out to dinner tonight with our neighbors, so KK spent time with her sitter Krystine (our neighbor's daughter). She's a great sitter, and her little brothers also came over to play. KK thinks these little boys are hilarious (they are 6 and 7). They make her laugh deep belly laughs just by being silly with her. We all had fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home