Watch KK Grow

Stories about life with KK, and some other random topics now and then...

Friday, January 12, 2007

Embarassing Moment #1

Today was my first experience being embarrassed by something KK said in public. Thankfully it wasn't x-rated or embarrassing in a personal way, but it was still embarrassing. We were in the line at the post office and a gentleman was in line behind us. He looked 50-ish and had glasses and a beard and mustache. KK pointed at him and shouted an enthusiastic HO!HO!HO!!!! He grabbed his belly and said "I didn't think it was getting THAT big, but I guess the beard IS turning a bit white." The lady behind him was cracking up, but I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Instead I stood there turning bright red doing my best to not laugh as hard as I really wanted to. I was thankful that "Santa Clause" was very gracious and even chuckled a little himself.

Ah, out of the mouths of babes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home