Watch KK Grow

Stories about life with KK, and some other random topics now and then...

Monday, February 26, 2007

The Chair

When Daddy was a baby, his step-grandfather made him a beautiful rocking chair out of wood (Aspen, maybe?)
I had always hoped to take a picture of KK sitting in the chair at about the same age Daddy was in this picture, but I had forgotten until we ran into the chair in Nama's basement this weekend. I was only a couple of months late...better late than never!!! Next time we're at Nama's I'll have to get a picture of Daddy and KK sitting in the chair together. I love nostalgia!

Today was a pretty typical day. We worked at the club in the morning, and then ran some errands. KK was late going down for her nap, so she slept until past 4pm and we missed playgroup. I don't like to miss playgroup - I love it as much as she does. To make myself feel better, we went to the local consignment shop after she woke up and I bought KK four summer outfits and two books for $4! (It was technically $24, but I had a $20 credit at the store.) I love good bargains, too!

1 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger Terri Mork Speirs said...

Gorgeous all the way around, and anyway you rock. Thanks for the lovely stories. Love, T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home