Watch KK Grow

Stories about life with KK, and some other random topics now and then...

Friday, February 02, 2007

KK is 18 months old!

It is hard to believe that this day is here...our baby is a year-and-a-half old. Not long ago KK was only a dream, a dream that we thought might never come true. And today she is here, in our arms, and I cannot imagine life without her. Every day when I see her, touch her, hold her, and kiss her, I am filled with love that is impossible to describe. The little piece in my heart that was missing for so long has finally been filled. Happy 18 month birthday sweet baby girl! WE LOVE YOU!!!

Click below to 'Watch KK Grow' through her first 18 months.

2 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Blogger Auntie Sunshine said...

OMG! I'm dying here, I miss her so much. What a peanut. Scrapbook schmapbook, that was great!

 
At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is soooooooo cute!!!!
You are right, simply a miracle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home