Watch KK Grow

Stories about life with KK, and some other random topics now and then...

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Mitteeee!

KK has a new boyfriend! He has a cute button nose, big ears and lives in Orlando, Florida. She calls him Mitteeeee! For the past two nights, she has insisted on bringing the same Mitteeee book with her to bed, and then insisted again for her nap today. When I went in to check on her, this is what I found. She can identify most of Mitteeee's friends - Donald, Goofy, Minnie, and Daisy (said with the sweetest little lisp!) We still have a little trouble with Pluto - she usually just says "puppy!" instead of his name.

Auntie Sunshine, are you ready for a trip to Mitteeee's castle? I know someone who is! : )

2 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger Lynanne said...

This is so incredibly sweet! When my boys were her age they had this thing for Barney. One time in the middle of Target, my son started screaming, "Bah-he!" and wouldn't stop until I let him hold a plush one. Ugh! I'd have much rather that he be a Mitteee fan :)

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger Auntie Sunshine said...

Oooh, you tease! Of course I'm ready for a vacation...it's March in Minnesota! Give her hugs and kisses from me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home