Watch KK Grow

Stories about life with KK, and some other random topics now and then...

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

We had a very special day today. It started with brunch with some friends, a walk to the park, and then Grandma M came to visit. This afternoon I ended up asleep on the couch and was allowed to take a two hour(+?) nap. Daddy and Grandma got dinner ready and I don't remember a thing. We had steak and salmon (and margaritas!) and more friends came over to visit. (Congratulations to Anna on graduating from Creighton's nursing school as a Registered Nurse...AND getting a great job in Manhattan, NYC!!! When can we visit? :) )

I also want to wish a special happy Mother's Day to the mama Robin who has built an elaborate nest in the tree outside our bedroom window...and sits in there ALL the time, day and night. She's one dedicated mama! I tried to catch a picture of her, but she didn't trust me and flew away when I got too close. I hope she doesn't mind that I reached into her tree and snapped a picture of her babies-to-be instead.


Happy Mother's Day, Moms!

3 Comments:

At 6:03 AM, Blogger Bobbie said...

I am so proud of you, you have become such a wonderful mother!! I couldn't of asked for any daughter better then you! I am glad you had a great Mother's Day!

Grandma

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger Auntie Sunshine said...

I love the pants you're wearing!

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Terri Mork Speirs said...

Hi Sharon, Happy Mother's Day! I love all the pictures. T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home