Watch KK Grow

Stories about life with KK, and some other random topics now and then...

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Our School Girl

KK only goes to pre-school one day a week, but we're already feeling the full effect of the school thing. We've been "invited" to participate in a school fundraiser (different from the music school one) to raise money for school supplies. So, we are selling Butter Braids..."Hand-braided pastry with layers of 100% real butter, filled with a delicious variety of fruit fillings. Frosting pack included!" Anyone want to support K's pre-school while clogging an artery or two? I didn't think so. : )

She also had her first school portrait taken. (Note to self: Next time it is school picture day, remember to dress your daughter in a cute outfit and at least put a pony in her hair so she doesn't look quite so much like a boy.) Yeah, great Mom that I am I totally forgot it was picture day. I think they turned out cute anyway, and we bought this one. Because, you know, we don't have enough pictures of her already. (What I'd really like to know is how in the heck they got her to look at the camera AND smile!!!!!)

Here is her class picture...she is the oldest in her class!!! **Sigh**

2 Comments:

At 6:43 AM, Blogger Bobbie said...

That was a trick I would like to know too, how they got her to smile and look at the camera. She is not a ham for the camera usually. It is a beautiful picture of her tho. Oh, my gosh. I'm going to cry. My baby girl is growing up to fast!!!!

Grandma

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Auntie Sunshine said...

What a doll!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home