Watch KK Grow

Stories about life with KK, and some other random topics now and then...

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

54 Days

My friend Kyla and I put together a little baby shower for Auntie Jill tonight. We were getting set up when Uncle Geoff came in to say hello. I said "How exciting, only a few weeks to go!" and he responded - "Yep, 54 days!" How cute is that!? I don't think I know any other daddies who counted the days until their baby's due date. I think it is adorable how Uncle Geoff is so excited for his little one to arrive. Jill looked gorgeous as usual and she got lots of beautiful girly things. Congratulations to both of you, we are very excited to meet baby girl!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Blogger Bobbie said...

Please let them both know that I am very happy and excited for all three of them!!!

Grandma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home