Watch KK Grow

Stories about life with KK, and some other random topics now and then...

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Celebrate good times!

Happy Birthday Auntie Sunshine!

And Happy 5th Anniversary to my husband!
To celebrate our Saturday anniversary, we spent a night at The Bro@dmoor in C-Springs. So beautiful, and so relaxing. And I forgot my camera!!!!

KK got to have a sleepover with Cousin C, and she loved every second of it. They slept in sleeping bags and had a great time playing and wearing each other out. (You can see how tired K is in the video above!) Thanks again Uncle Ry and Auntie Kar! BuddyBuddy also had a good time, and we met his new "cousin." Introducing Rory, C's new puppy dog: Welcome to the family, Rory!
(pictures from Auntie Kar. Thank you!)

2 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Auntie Sunshine said...

OMG she's adorable! Macaroni made fun of me last night because I started crying when she sang to me on the phone, thank goodness I had it out of my system or I'd be sobbing in my sad little cubicle right now.

KK you are precious and I love you so much! Can't wait to see you guys. Thanks for the beautiful song! xoxo

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger me said...

Aww, this is too sweet! Happy Belated Anniversary too! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home