Watch KK Grow

Stories about life with KK, and some other random topics now and then...

Friday, September 12, 2008

Crazy H0rse, Crazy Me

In three weeks, I hope to complete my first half-marathon: The Crazy H0rse in SoDak. Please note that I did not mention the word "run." I do hope to run some of it, but my goal is only to finish. I'll be walking most of the course, and I'm okay with that!

I've been training with another friend, and we've done our best to keep each other motivated all summer. It's been up and down - my training was siderailed when I had to have a biopsy a month-or-so ago and took it easy for a couple of weeks. Oh, okay, fine - so I wasn't completely into the training even before that little scare (benign, btw, thank God). Some weeks I've done great, and others I've just not put the time in that I needed to. I'm still moving towards the goal, though, so GO ME! There. I put it on the Internets so now I have to do it.
Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger Auntie Sunshine said...

Luck, luck, luck! I'm sure you'll finish, and I'll be super impressed.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Addy & Emmy's Mom said...

Wow that is awesome! We'll be rooting for you!

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Terri Mork Speirs said...

Hi Sharon, OMG, I am so behind and am just reading about your biopsy. You're OK? Ok. But how scary. Congratulations on your half marathon. I am very impressed and proud! Wish I could do that. Thanks for your updates. And thanks for your comments. Take care, my dear. Love, T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home