Watch KK Grow

Stories about life with KK, and some other random topics now and then...

Monday, May 21, 2007

She's got her ducks in a row...

Here is KK's most recent organizational project: I haven't been posting because I've been sick. Again. I finally broke down and went to the doctor today. I must be getting close to being immune to all of the viruses out there. Seriously. I swear by now I've had them all. This one is a sinus infection. That's just the way it goes when you're around kids a lot. It's worth it. : ) I felt a little better tonight and stayed up late trying to catch up with work. Tomorrow will be more of the same.

KK wore this dress to her cousin Faith's graduation this weekend. (Congratulations, Faith!) I just loved how it tied in the back. And it was only $4! Our local children's consignment shop is the best!

3 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger Lynanne said...

I love how the big duck is leading the flock. A teacher with her preschool class, perhaps? So cute! And I *love* the dress :) It looks like it will be nice and cool for summer. KK is such a doll!!

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Terri Mork Speirs said...

Adorable, double adorable, and so sorry to hear that you're sick. T

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Jamie said...

I love it when they line things up like that. Mine doesn't do it too often, but she likes to gather 'like' things.

And great find on the dress. The back of it is so sweet with the little bows. Way to shop :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home