Watch KK Grow

Stories about life with KK, and some other random topics now and then...

Thursday, July 05, 2007

SHE DID IT!!!!!

KK went potty on the big girl potty!!!!! And she even TOLD me that she had to go! We are so excited! She's been sitting on the potty almost every night for months now, and we've never had any action. Tonight she was taking a bath and she stood up saying "Potty!" somewhat urgently. So I plopped her on her seat right out of the tub, and...she went!!!! I guess it's time to get serious about this issue. Where did my baby go?!?!?!?!?!

3 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

That is GREAT!
Can you imagine life with no diapers? That will be fantastic :)

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger Auntie Sunshine said...

What a big girl KK! Can't wait to see you next week!

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Bobbie said...

That's my big girl!!! Now it's time for another baby!!!

Grandma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home