Watch KK Grow

Stories about life with KK, and some other random topics now and then...

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Final Project

This week is my final project for work, and soon I'll be leaving to serve at one of the project locations on the Navajo Reservation. I'm excited and exhausted all at the same time. It has been a wonderful experience working for this organization again. One of the best things about being involved this year is that several people I used to work with came out for training and we were able to spend some time together before they all headed off to their own projects. I have a great deal of respect and admiration for these friends, and it was an honor to spend time with them this past weekend. Here we are after a rousing game of mini-golf up in the mountains.
Brian, Dan, Me, Kent, and Bruce

I can't wait to share more about my upcoming trip when I return...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home