Watch KK Grow

Stories about life with KK, and some other random topics now and then...

Friday, October 19, 2007

Rouch!

That is the Sc00by D00 way of saying ouch, right? That is what BuddyBuddy is saying today. He is in surgery as I type this, getting damage to his ear repaired after he tried to make a friend at Doggy Daycare. Poor poor fella. It seems he has a major injury about once a year - this one makes me sad as I LOVE to pet his soft ears. Between Daddy's achilles injury, buddy's ear, and KK's stomach flu (which I think we are over now - thank God!) I am getting worn out. When it rains, it pours...

2 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Blogger Auntie Sunshine said...

Oh, poor baby! Another dog did that? Sheesh, we're thinking about getting a dog when Jboy leaves for college...I never even thought about vet bills.
I'm sure you've been busy babying everyone, make sure you take care of yourself too. Sounds like a good time for acupuncture.

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Heather said...

OUCH!! I hope the friend at doggy daycare, or the daycare its self, will be helping with the vet bill. That sounds expensive!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home