Watch KK Grow

Stories about life with KK, and some other random topics now and then...

Monday, December 17, 2007

Undie Ninja

We bought KK some new pretty Dis*ney Princess und*ie$ the other day. I washed them all, and while folding laundry I turned around to send a quick e-mail to a friend. When I turned back to the laundry, this is what I saw:
She was so engrossed in what she was doing, she didn't notice me grabbing the camera. Maybe it was another one of those 'had to be there moments' - but I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! My sides still ache...

6 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Auntie Sunshine said...

Oh good God! I needed a laugh.

Reminds me of Macaroni and his big boy pants. Bob the Builder if I recall...not nearly as cute but we do have photos of him obsessively folding and unfolding them.

I so need a copy of that picture! I certainly expect to see that in her wedding montage.

Love it.

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

She may hate you for this one day.. but I am lovin it :)

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger Bobbie said...

that is just toooooo funny!!!! What an imagination!!

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger me said...

OMG, so cute!

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Terri Mork Speirs said...

S, Once again, adorable! There must be something with kids and cute underwear. I remember when Amanda got her first set of days of the week embellished undies. Folding and unfolding over and over. Joy of the season, T

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Oh that is too funny! It is so rare to catch those moments on film--great job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home