Watch KK Grow

Stories about life with KK, and some other random topics now and then...

Sunday, November 04, 2007

My Little Helper

Today was a beautiful day, so KK and I spent it outside getting the yard ready for winter. It's been so warm that many of our flowers were still blooming. I felt bad cutting them down, but I'm sure a blizzard is just around the corner, and since I am not one for doing yardwork - particularly in extreme temperatures - I just got it over with and cut most everything down anyway. Of course I also wanted to take advantage of my energetic little helper... She actually was very helpful - putting leaves into the bags and encouraging me when I tried to pull some stubborn plants out of big pots: "Pull, Mama! Pull!" (They didn't move...) "Mama! Pull!!!!" (Nothing...) "Mommy? Do you need help?" I literally fell to my knees laughing.


KK also discovered a way to make her "potty stickers" last a bit longer...(note the somewhat large collection; we're making progress!) Who needs expensive toys when you have rocks and stickers?

2 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, she's getting so big! She totally looks like her daddy in that second pic.........what a dollbaby!

Lisa

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Lynanne said...

I'm a little late on commenting, sorry. I marked this post as "save" in bloglines because I wanted to tell you how much I loved the fall photos!! I could just imagine her telling you to pull on the plants. Hilarious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home