Watch KK Grow

Stories about life with KK, and some other random topics now and then...

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hot dot, Hot dog, Hot Diggety Dog!

The Pl@yhouse Disney Live show was a big hit. KK danced and sang and clapped and had a great time. There was a little anticipation pre-show...
Then we were mesmerized for several minutes...
And then there was much singing and dancing and shouting "Hi Mickey! Hi Goofy! Hi Pooh!" I think KK's favorite was the Hot Dog song. I couldn't take pictures during the show, so you'll just have to imagine all the dance moves going on. I think it is safe to say that it was very entertaining for us adults, too!

Thank you, Grandma M, for taking all of us to this very fun show!!

3 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Bobbie said...

I wish I were there also to have some fun with KK. Hot dog!!!!

Grandma K.

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Auntie Sunshine said...

I don't know the Hot Dog song, so all I've got going thru my head is Bobby Lee from MadTV saying "HOT DOG!" over and over. Not the same I'm guessing.

Just wait until she sees Mickey and Minnie and their houses! Not to mention all the princesses and everyone. Mackie used to love going to the Playhouse Disney show. And she's only free at WDW for another seven months. Hint, hint!

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger me said...

Thanks SO much for putting that song into my head - I honestly had to change the channel whenever it came on because it sticks around forevvvvvvvvvvvvver! :)

So glad KK (& Mommy) had fun! I'd love to take Noah to a Wiggles show - unfortunately they don't tour much in the middle of nowhere.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home