Watch KK Grow

Stories about life with KK, and some other random topics now and then...

Thursday, October 02, 2008

I think I can!

Tomorrow, my friend and I leave for SoDak for Saturday's walk/run. The plan has changed a bit and we are leaving the Dads and kiddos behind and going on our own. There are several reasons, and while we are sad our families won't be there to cheer us on, we are also looking forward to having a nice Moms' trip.

I came home tonight and found the sweetest gift from Uncle Ray, Auntie Joyce, and Anna!!! They left a bag full of power goodies and this super-adorable (and very fitting) card that says "You can do it!" on the inside... They know me well. : )

I wish I would have forced myself to find time to train better, but it is what it is. My goal is certainly not impressive to anyone who runs seriously, but it is MY goal, and if I finish at all I will feel great. And I'll feel even better if my knees still let me walk after I cross that finish line!

3 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger Auntie Sunshine said...

I'm so proud of you, no matter what the outcome. You rock girl!

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Lynanne said...

GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!!!!!

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

That picture is perfect. Go get em!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home