Watch KK Grow

Stories about life with KK, and some other random topics now and then...

Monday, November 13, 2006

Elmo (aka Ha Ha)

Today KK participated in an activity class for toddlers offered by our city. The theme was sports (next month is snow) and she got to color some pictures and do some other art. It was okay, but not as fun as music class - I don't think we'll sign up for them next time. I have been hearing a lot about the local gymnastics classes though, so maybe we'll check those out soon. Today was also playgroup day and that is always fun. Nothing else new or exciting happened today. Oh, except now when you ask KK "What does Elmo say?" She says, "Ha ha." She says the same thing if you point to Elmo and say "Who is this?" It's not quite as Elmo-sounding as the way Grandma does it, but it's pretty cute!

2 Comments:

At 6:05 AM, Blogger Auntie Sunshine said...

Oh, that is the cutest! Poor B is like the ignored older sibling, just begging for attention. Bet you all love having her there.

 
At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

KK is such a little doll! And Grandma's elmo laugh is perfect! I was puzzled at first because I thought she had a Tickle Me Elmo doll but I've never seen them that small. KK is lucky to have such a wonderful grandma!

Thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog! You really helped make my day brighter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home