Watch KK Grow

Stories about life with KK, and some other random topics now and then...

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Headin' home!

In the morning, KK and I fly to Minnesota for a week of visiting friends and family! It's been a busy couple of days...tonight we went to a concert with some friends in a city an hour away and got home late. Now I need to finish packing. We won't have easy access to a computer (gasp!) so it will probably be quiet here for a week or so. I'm sure there will be lots of pictures and stories to post when we get home, though!

AND, I've been tagged with a meme! I don't really know what "meme" means, or even how it is pronounced, but I get the concept and I'm game! Maybe I can sneak onto the computer at Grandma's office for awhile next week to get it posted...

In the meantime, here is Santa's little helper, day dreaming about being a VERY good girl on the flight in the morning. (pleeeaaase!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home