Watch KK Grow

Stories about life with KK, and some other random topics now and then...

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Making Memories

Daddy, KK and I spent Memorial weekend in South Dakota with "Great-Grandma G" (my grandma). Grandma and Grandpa K were also there, and we got to see Auntie Carol, Uncle Bear, and Theresa too. Daddy and I took a run along the Big Sioux River and then later we all went to Falls Park. KK loved climbing on the rocks and playing by the falls.
Great-grandma got a new scooter, and KK helped her learn to drive it. There was one incident where KK's shorts got stuck on the "go" lever and they lost control and crashed into some lawn furniture, but fortunately neither of them was hurt. That was the end of KK riding on the scooter, though. haha!

It looks like we'll be going back later this fall when Great-grandma turns the big NINE-OH! I'm already looking forward to it!

3 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pictures are great! I am looking forward to seeing all the pictures you took. That day was beautiful, a little windy and chilly but beautiful because we were all together!!! That incident on the scooter was pretty funny though you have to admit.

Love Grandma

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Auntie Sunshine said...

KK's a crazy driver, I love it. Glad no one was hurt of course, but you of all people will understand the giggles I got reading that!
Glad you had a nice, SAFE trip.
xoxo

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

I would keep KK away from your car once she is old enough to drive! Great pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home