Watch KK Grow

Stories about life with KK, and some other random topics now and then...

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Pile of Puppies

Tonight I got to spend an hour with our little grandpups. In a recent post, Jill had referred to them as a "pile of puppies" -- and that is exactly what they are! It appears that the goal is to be at the bottom of the pile, where it is warmest - except for one little guy who would much rather be King of the Puppy Pile! I especially fell in love with Pink, Red, and Orange because I spent one-on-one snuggle time with each of them - but every single puppy is way too cute for words, so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.





I am so proud of Bailey and how much she loves her puppies. When I was snuggling one puppy at a time, she kept coming over to kiss her missing baby and make sure everything was okay. Such a good Mama!

And this guy nearly sniffed me right into his nostrils when I got home! He was very interested in the smell of his babies. I can't wait until they are bigger and he can go meet his kids. I'm sure he'll be a good daddy, too!

Still no official decision on if one of these little guys will be moving in with us, but I can say that in only one hour I fell head over heels in love!

5 Comments:

At 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are adorable!!! They look just like their dad! Ha Ha! Maybe in August I will be able to cuddy with one of my great grandchildren!

Grandma

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Ohhh!! Cute puppy pictures!!

 
At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man!! Thanks for posting pictures. I could eat them up....
kar

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Addy & Emmy's Mom said...

Thanks for coming over and giving Bailey and company some extra loving care! :) I love the pictures!!

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Soft, warm Puppy--how intoxicating!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home